Friday, February 3, 2012

What About Me?

http://chroniclesoffibro.blogspot.com/2012/02/what-about-me.html

This is a good one--so good I'm taking a break from my Schubert-playing/house-cleaning binge to mention it here.  I've been in the state described in this blog post for the last couple of months--rebelling against the idea that I should apologize for being so sick....



I finished playing through one of my new Schubert sonata books from Christmas--fifteen sonatas.  I only had one asthma attack today.  Got a nosebleed several times, though--that's not normal for me.  But I've gotten so much housework done I won't have anything to do tomorrow. lol  Two of the girls went on a sleepover that started this morning, so it's been a quiet.  The other two watched old "V" re-run today.  I introduced them to "V" a few months ago, so they'll grow up to be fine examples of good geekdom.  Did you ever notice that the same guy that did the music for "V" (Dennis McCarthy) did "Star Trek: The Next Generation" as well?  They used some of the exact same music for both series.  And we quite clearly heard original Star Trek bridge sounds on one episode today.  Those sounds are everywhere on television.

All in favor of making the ST:TNG theme song our new national anthem?

'Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment