Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Lots of Pictures and a Link to the Jameson Whiskey Piano Sheet Music

Here's today's 'Picture of the Week':




No particular reason, I just like it.  It's from Zura Garibovi ( https://www.facebook.com/#!/zura.garibovi ).  If you like pictures, I just discovered this guy--he has lots of the kinds of pictures that I like.  For example:




I'm a sucker for lots of color.  And




And




And the first one I discovered (because a friend shared it on fb)







On to something else--my Jameson Whiskey Commercial post (May 21) is so popular it's now my most-read blog post.  Apparently I'm not the only one who knows a good thing when I hear it.  So I thought I'd post the link to the sheet music.  Here it is: 

http://www.justsheetmusic.com/sheet-music/frederic-chopin-waltz-in-a-minor-op-posthumous/

And while I'm at it, I'll just shamelessly put 'Jameson Whiskey' into the title of this post, with the sole intention of sucking innocent people into reading this blog.  Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment