Thursday, August 23, 2012

Some More Picture I Liked...Aurora Borealis

Here is my Picture of the Day:

 
This was on my desktop for a while.  It's from 'Aurora Borealis'  https://www.facebook.com/AuroraChet.Apichet?ref=stream .  And here's another Picture of the Day:
 
 
 
It's my current desktop pic.
 

How about another one from 'Aurora Borealis':
 
 
And another one:
 
 
And another one (from a fb group I belong to)--I sent a copy of this to my mother, who has Rheumatoid Arthritis:
 
 
 
 
Not much else happening here.  Our Medicaid paperwork is due this coming Wednesday, and we haven't received one of the forms yet, which has to be mailed by us to someone else and then faxed (hopefully the same day?) to the FSSA.  None of which matters anyway because it will take them a month to process the rest of the stuff once they get it.
 
It's been a busy day--homeschooling, catching up on chores after having been so busy lately, playing some piano, printing out a bunch of English and spelling worksheets.
 
Good night. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment