Tuesday, April 17, 2012

It's a Neighborly Day in the Beautywood

I just loved Meow Meow Kitty.  Really.

Well, I've been told by Social Security that I'm being denied because I was denied before and nothing has changed.  (No, it certainly hasn't.)  They say that I have never been sick at any time before 2008.  Not sure what's so special about 2008.  There was a screw-up once where they thought I'd worked that year, but I thought we had that straightened out--it didn't even show up on the list of my jobs over the years that they sent me.  (I'm also thinking that if I were (officially) sick now, it wouldn't really matter if I'd been sick five years ago or not.)  But I'm not sick.  Notwithstanding that seven-year period when I actually got benefits from them.  I'm surprised they haven't asked for their money back.

Anyway, the weather's beautiful outside.  I've been out mowing and whacking weeds with the weed whacker and trimming things with hedge clippers.  Think I'll pull a few weeds this afternoon, too.  And tidy up the house a bit.

I've decided I just won't think about that other stuff any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment