Friday, September 14, 2012

Children's Medicaid is Cancelled Because of National Guard--Nine Days Is Not Long Enough To Process Faxed Paperwork

Well, they cancelled the kids' Medicaid tonight--Friday night.  The paperwork was faxed Wednesday the fifth--nine days ago.  They don't know they have it yet, so the Medicaid's cancelled, and we'll have to apply from scratch all over again.  Tomorrow morning I get to haul my 102-degree self out of bed with my one functioning arm and collect birth certificates and social security cards and pay stubs and all and mail it to the FSSA--the only way to get it there in time, I have learned over the years, is to send it before they ask for it.  Maybe a few times.  I have a list of everything they ask for.

I feel horrible, but maybe if I start tonight I can get it in the mail before the mail goes out tomorrow morning.  Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment