Saturday, September 1, 2012

A-choo!

I think my daughter is going to be fine.  The ear infection must have been serious enough--they gave her antibiotics at the ER.

And now I'm starting to wonder if it'll be my turn next.  My ears are popping a little.  And I'm not going to take antibiotics, because I need to go see a doctor and get a record of my illness.  It does seem a little stupid to be letting an infection happen on purpose.

And Medicaid has sent a form to be filled out by 'EMPLOYER'.  They simply refuse to admit that I've repeatedly told them that my husband has a different job than the one he had last year, and who his current employer is.  It must have finally come to their attention, though, or else why the blank form?

It was sent on August 30.  It arrived today--Saturday.  My husband will have to take it to his boss, who he won't see until Tuesday.  So I can mail the form on Wednesday.  The FSSA has to receive it by (counting on imaginary fingers) the ninth.  A week from Sunday.  Does it matter if they're closed?  Can the form be mailed on Wednesday and get there by Friday?

It hardly matters--it still has to be processed!

And they always refuse to tell me if my kids are covered or not.



I really, really want to go outside.  Really.  I want out.

If it would just rain already, maybe I could make short trips.  It's the little things that get me--like pollen and bacteria.  And the brains at the FSSA.


No comments:

Post a Comment