Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Happy Birthday!

(This was supposed to publish last week--don't know why it didn't.)


Happy Birthday to Me!



Here's a purply picture from Aurora Borealis:




Maybe somewhere out there there's a planet that looks like this. :)



Here's a picture from APOD (Astronomy Picture of the Day):

 
 
It's the Pleiadies--the Seven Sisters.
 
 
 
And here's my favorite, the Picture of the Day Award Recipient, also from Aurora Borealis:
 
 



It's Iceland.



I've celebrated my birthday by mowing the lawn (since it rained recently) and trimming the weeds.  And the sneezing.  I feel better now--it rained really hard here (I was rushing to finish before the black ribbon of cloud arrived), which washed a lot of the pollen out of the air.  I've gotten ready to go out tomorrow--we're going to the computer store, the post office to pick up prednisone for me and drop off a 'Hazel box' for my niece  (made up the box today), the Salvation Army--twins really need some clothes--and grocery shopping (cleaned the fridge today--there's never a better time than right before shopping--and made a list).  Maybe we'll get some Chinese food while we're out.

And my parents are taking us out for dinner tonight. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment