Saturday, July 7, 2012

More Pictures--George Takei :)

I've been enjoying Mr. Takei's (if you don't recognize the name, you should be ashamed of yourself--he played Mr. Sulu in the original Trek series) facebook site.  His site is here:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/georgehtakei

Here are a few samples:

If you're a good Trekkie, you'll get the first one:





Don't be mad, I actually lean a little toward the right, but still....





Gotta love trigonometric humor:




OK, well, if you see this one on his site, it's funny--can't get it to load properly.


If I ever change my facebook pic, this should be the new one:


Disclaimer:  Some of the pictures may be inappropriate for youngsters. :)

Nothing much happening here.  It's hot.  And dry.  I'm playing Fugue No. 10.

Bye!

4 comments:

  1. (This is still Deborah--I changed my name a couple of years ago. I won't spoil the story for you. :) I posted this from my phone, which uses the new name.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaaatttt???
    I can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably not as exciting as I made it sound....

    ReplyDelete