Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Children's Medicaid Gets Cancelled Every Time My Husband Has National Guard Duty

There.  Now if anybody puts some of those terms into a search engine, they might find me.  I haven't been able to find anybody else who's having this problem.

As far as I've been able to ascertain, we haven't been cancelled yet this year.  They've certainly made my life unpleasant, though.

Basic training in 2009, summer stints in 2010, 2011, and this year--every time, a few days after he starts (and it's been different times of the year), the nice people at the FSSA office cancel my children's Medicaid.

If someone wants to contact me regarding this, my email is deb8851@gmail.com.  Or just leave a comment.  And feel free to peruse the blog if you want to read about everything that's happened so far.  Beware--I talk about lots of other things, too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment