Monday, May 28, 2012

:)

What a world we live in today.  I got to watch a very nice computer technician, in India, take over my computer (for forty minutes) to fix my little problem.  Well, not such a little problem if it took forty minutes to fix.  All the virus/spyware/malware protection in the world is no guarantee, apparently.  But watching my mouse pointer doing all that cool stuff was a lot of fun.

Anyway, I'm back.



My mother told me an interesting story today.  When I was in the sixth grade, my teacher thought something was terribly wrong with me.  But then he looked at my record, including achievement tests, and, instead of failing me, gave me good grades because I was so 'smart'.  He thought I just needed to try harder.

Thanks a lot, dude (don't know if the sarcasm comes across in writing).

I remember not liking that teacher at all.  Or school.  And it got a whole lot worse after sixth grade.

2 comments:

  1. What's up, constantly i used to check web site posts here early in the morning, for the reason that i like to gain knowledge of more and more.
    Here is my site :: formation ambulancier

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bienvenue! Welcome to the very exclusive (one might even say tiny) group of people reading my blog. I'm glad you've enjoyed it. You have the rather questionable honor of being the first person to comment here. :)

      Delete