Monday, May 14, 2012

Fasten Your Seatbelt!

Another blog post during a movie--well, I'm not watching all that closely, because I've seen it over and over, in bits and pieces.  Zombieland.  Rated R, and it's pretty gory, and there's a lot of  'inappropriate' language, but it's all in fun.  And it's really funny.

I went to visit my mother today, with my girls.  We took her a basket of little presents for Mother's Day, and went out and got lunch and brought it back.  I played their piano for a bit.  I'm happy with the way my latest composition is coming along.  Anyway, we also ran a few errands and went to the library.  And we dropped off a little box at the post office for my niece.

My sister has been sending packages for the girls and I for years, so I've decided I must send them to my niece.  This is, I think, the third box.  She's three years old.  Yesterday we put together a little photo album for her and sent it in the box with some other small things.

And I almost got lost on the way to the local dollar store.  I've only been there three or four times--it's a new store.  The problem is, you have to turn on a road before the store.  And I look for a driveway and miss the road.  I told the girls to yell at me next time.  They've done it for me for other places.

I've still got the minor ear infection, and a small cold since Friday night.  I'm very glad it's not January.  I'd probably have pneumonia by now.  As it is, it's not really slowing me down at all.  (Knocking on wood here.)

It's three hours 'til bedtime now, time to get the girls and me started on evening chores, and then it'll be time to play some more mazurkas.  School tomorrow.  'Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment