Friday, May 4, 2012

I know I already posted once today....

....but I just found a blog post I wanted to link to:

http://chroniclesoffibro.blogspot.com/2012/05/for-just-five-minutes.html

It might be a better world if every time we were unfairly judgmental it resulted in our having to spend five minutes in the other person's shoes.

I'm sure I'd spend few unpleasant five-minute episodes myself, but I'd be willing to do it if it might result in a little self-improvement.



It's still 'snowing' here.  In keeping with our Hawaiian theme, we scrounged around and found some green & red grapes, two bananas, and plenty of cheddar cheese (there've been a few sales on cheese lately--in the event of a nuclear war, it might now be the last thing we run out of).   Add a box of toothpicks, and we had tiny shishkabobs.

Some of the girls have their swimsuits on now and they're out back playing with the hose.

Unfortunately, the ST: TNG marathon is almost over. :(  One child, sadly, is not a Trekkie.  I am so ashamed.  How could this have happened to me?  The next thing you know, she'll be going to Vera Bradley sales.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment