Saturday, December 24, 2011

I'm going to die....

....but probably not today.  I'm starting to feel just a tiny bit better.  One thing about an immune deficiency--your body can just give up the fight against some infection before the fight even gets started.  And your temp can drop right down to normal while you get sicker and sicker, because your body isn't fighting back. 

This afternoon it began to seem as if I'd finally started to rally just a bit, so I took my temp--102.9.  Which explains my feeling that today I should maybe have asked to go to the emergency room.  Also might explain all the pretty colored dots I've been seeing swimming in front of my field of vision these last couple of days.

I would have posted this morning, but all I could have done was whined, and I wasn't sure I was going to be able to make any sense....

No comments:

Post a Comment