Thursday, December 29, 2011

Toro!

Feeling pretty good today--I was up for forty minutes before a minor asthma attack this morning.  I addressed a couple of gifts to go out with us to dinner with the in-laws tonight, and I made a new discovery--my handwriting sucks.  I'm assuming it will get better.  It used to be neat before I got sick.

I've lost six pounds in two weeks.  If that doesn't prove I'm sick, I don't know what does.  Normally I can't lose six pounds for love or money.  Maybe if I was gored by a bull.

I'm going to say it officially--this is one of the worst illnesses I've ever had--up there with mono or strep throat.

One of my daughters is making Christmas cookies again, to take tomorrow to my family's Christmas, and another daughter is going to make fudge.  Fortunately we'll probably just hang out at my parents' house, because I'm absolutely not up to going anywhere.  I'm a little worried about walking from the car to the restaurant tonight in the cold air.  I can't even walk and talk on the phone at the same time yet.  At least I feel way better than yesterday.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment