Thursday, December 22, 2011

Who Needs a Barometer....

....when we've got me?  Pressure's back up now, and I'm breathing fairly well.  This is where I expected to be yesterday morning.  Don't know if we're going to clean Mom's house today--I was wondering last night if a third child might be coming down with the cold.  And she's the one that we think might also have my immune deficiency.  This cold is a nasty one.  At least Mom's already got it--I mean, not that I'm glad she's sick, it's just that we don't have to worry about infecting her (or I'd stay home).

At least I don't do my barometer impression when I'm healthy--I have to be fairly sick to begin with.

Donated 10,000 grains of rice at FreeRice yesterday.  The 'world flags' category is a trip when you don't remember pictures of things.  Math & chemistry were much easier.  If I'm home today I might do geography--another challenging category for me.

And I'm off to start the day.  Must....take....it....easy....

No comments:

Post a Comment