Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Add drain cleaner to the list....

....of things I'm afraid of.

Hi.  Had another minor setback this morning.  Our plumbing broke down last night, and this morning I started reacting to the chemicals used to fix it.  I finally opened windows in the kitchen (in January) and left them open.  Had to take more prednisone.  I was fine by this afternoon.  I don't usually react with an asthma attack to very many things, except when I'm sick to begin with.

My sister is sick, probably with the same virus that everyone here has had, and she's coughing whenever she tries to talk.  I'm a bit worried about her.  One of my twins is still coughing at night.

I'm tired now, but at least it's close to bedtime, instead of all day long.  I don't have anything else to say, so I'll stop talking. :)

'Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment