Sunday, January 8, 2012

....!

Feeling a bit better this morning.  Yesterday was frightening.  I even lost track of how many pills I was taking (something I generally try to be scrupulous about).

Read 'Hamlet' yesterday--the entire thing.  Maybe I ought to read a Shakespeare play every time I get sick--I've always meant to read them all one day.  So many books, so little time.  I'd already seen the movie with Mel Gibson--I highly recommend it, and the play, too.  I think my favorite so far is Julius Caesar.

To the potential delight of everyone here, I seem to have once again lost my voice.  It's been happening a lot lately.  No amount of sudafed is bringing it back.

I'm off to do maybe five minute of personal hygiene and chores before I sit myself back in this chair and force myself to rest. :)  We'll see how that goes before I try to do more.  I'm spoiling to play that Schubert piece again.  Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment