Saturday, January 21, 2012

That poor chair will think I don't love it

Don't let the depressing tone of the last post fool you....I'm doing pretty well today.  Happy to be able to play the piano, and making progress on cleaning out all those kitchen cupboards one at a time, day after day.  Happy one of my kids made chicken ceasar salad for dinner last night.  Happy to be out. of. that. damn. chair.  I love my laptop, but not every waking minute.  Not that everything is completely wonderful--I'm exhausted from this last month, and I'm still having asthma attacks.  But it's better.

One of these days if it warms up (I react to the least little bit of cold air right now by having a horrible asthma attack that lasts at least an hour), maybe I'll be able to go outside.  I miss wandering around outside aimlessly....

It's just nice to have whole moments go by when I don't have to think about breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment