Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Piano, chores, break. Piano, chores, break. Piano, chores, break.

Don't worry, the reason I haven't posted since Monday is that I've actually been up and around a little bit. (It's not because I'm decomposing on the floor next to my sick chair.)  I've played a little piano.  I've done a few more chores.  And I've virtuously practiced everything in moderation.

A friend pointed out a blog to me that I liked so much, I'm linking to it.

http://chroniclesoffibro.blogspot.com/

It's not that I have fibro, but the similarities between what I go through with CVID and asthma and what people with fibro experience are striking.  Besides, don't you just love the snazzy birds at the top of her blog page?  She's obviously a person with great taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment