Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Free at last!

Hello!  I just read something that I thought was especially worth sharing:

http://www.onlinecounseling.org/counseling_blog.htm

It was the post dated 12/30/11.  And yes, I've noticed that the word 'liberate' has just popped up again. :)  (see the post before last)


I'm feeling better today--yesterday morning I was nearly dead on my feet (and it had scared me to think that was going to be the high point of my day lol), but throughout the day my energy level just kept going up.  And then I slept for ten hours straight last night--first decent night I've had in a while.  Still a bit breathless and wheezy, but at least I'm back to playing some easy piano music.  Kids are being homeschooled, chores are getting done, and with any luck, I'll be cleaning those kitchen cupboards this afternoon.

Everybody's apparently finished being sick, and they're back to bickering.  Not sure which is worse, being sick and cleaning the bathroom after everybody else, or the bickering....  No, being sick was definitely worse.  Perhaps later if they can't get along I'll be putting some of that healthy energy to use on the cupboards. (evil grin)

Back to work now....

No comments:

Post a Comment